All-Natural is what we strive for more and more. With all the free radicals in our environment wreaking havoc on our skin why would we want to use chemicals on our faces?
There are ways to fight the aging process naturally and you probably have most things in your kitchen.
For All-Natural, anti-aging try the following:
Want a beautiful glow?
- Coconut milk. Not the kind you buy on the shelf. Get an actual coconut. Drill a whole and save the coconut water to drink or add into recipes. Cut into the coconut and shred fresh coconut into a bowl. Now with cheesecloth or a coffee filter, squeeze the milk from your fresh shred. Dehydrate or use the shredded coconut in your favorite coconut recipes. Put the milk on your face. Not all of it. Save some for later. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water. It will give your skin a beautiful glow.
- Milk. Rub a little on after you wash your face at night. The lactic acid helps generate new skin cells and can even out the tone of your skin, giving it that naturally beautiful glow.
WRINKLES! We all hate them, try these to get rid of them.
- Take a pineapple and core it. Cut your core into small sections, you only need a little every day. Rub the core on your face, concentrating on the wrinkles. Let dry for 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water. Eat the rest of the pineapple. It's really good for you, packed with vitamins.
- Turmeric and sugar cane. Sounds like a bad recipe, but make these two ingredients into a paste and it’s one of the best all-natural ways to fight those nasty wrinkles. It will help in your fight against aging.
Spots and blemishes try these.
- Do you have dark spots, acne marks that drive you insane? Potato! Rub raw potato on the spots you hate. Also, a mixture of glycerin, rose-water, and lime juice left on overnight will help reduce pigmentation.
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice will also help with dark spots and blemishes.
- Want to rejuvenate your skin? Wish it had that healthy young look again? Avocado. Either lay slices on your face or make into a purée and use as a mask. The high oil content of avocados will rejuvenate your skin.
As always, eating more fruits and vegetables are not only good for your health, but they also help your skin rejuvenate on its own.
Leave a comment