Romantic and Flirty: Spring 2015 Fashion Trends
Posted on May 09 2015
1. Fringe. Fringe is finding its way into every style, from layers of fringe on a laid-back skirt to floor-sweeping fringe in luxurious fabrics.
2. Lace. Romantic, delicate lace is a must-have addition to your spring wardrobe. Lace styles this year combine both a feminine charm and a modern twist. One more thing - its got to be white.
3. Sheer. Sensuous transparent fabrics are all the rage this spring. Ruffled skirts, sheer blazers, and flowing dresses in gossamer and silk will make any woman feel breathtaking.
4. Ruffles and frills. Just like the heavenly lace trend this spring, ruffles and frills are creating the most romantic styles. Ruffles and frills are perfectly playful in warm spring breezes, and bring a dreamy twist to evening wear.
5. Shiny metallics. High shine might not be something you expect for spring, but the runways were full of gleaming, perfectly tailored metallics.
6. Denim luxe. Denim takes on a luxurious twist this spring, with embellishments and tailoring that creates ladylike high fashion never seen before.
7. Bohemian. Sensual and dreamy, the modern bohemian trends this spring will astonish you. These enchanting silhouettes exude romance.
8. Asymmetrical hems. Skirts and dresses are sporting asymmetrical hems to fit every mood-flirty, racy, casual-you name it.
These high-end fashion trends for spring are sure to put some dazzle in your wardrobe. Lots of dreamy romance and flirty fun can be found in this season's hottest styles.