The Top 10 Best Holiday Beauty Gifts 2015
Posted on November 13 2015
From your niece to your sister, your mother-in-law to your nanny - we're surrounded by fashionistas and master beauticians. Some of the best gifts you can get them are the tools and skills to increase their own abilities. After all - makeup, for many of us, is an art as much as a hobby. Here are the best holiday beauty gifts 2015 you can get for the beauties in your life!
- Look in a Box: Classic Black ($36) - This gorgeous little kit from MAC envelopes the wonderful world of black. Every makeup lover knows the timelessness that comes from a classic black wing, or smoked out eye. Give the gift of longevity with this one!
- BSP Lumipele Brightening Facial Kit ($79) - Any makeup lover knows that the best beauty products in the world won't do much if you have a poor "canvas" to work on. Buy your makeup artist something they can improve their skin with!
- Billion Dollar Brows Best Sellers Kit ($42) - Our brows are the frame for our makeup masterpieces. Many people are intimidated by getting into the world of brow management, but with this best sellers kit, brow newbies and experienced veterans alike can get the most out of their brow beauty.
- Chi: Blushing Beauty Travel Kit ($99) - Whether your giftee is a frequent traveler or just tight on space, these mini versions of hair tools that every gal needs are perfect! They may be small but they pack a wallop of a punch for getting any hair style completed.
- Enchanted Eye Brush Kit ($52) - The great thing about this kit is that it contains a modest four brushes. While many brush kits may come with an overwhelming 12 or more brushes, these four will not only serve as a good introduction into makeup tools for a budding makeup star, but will become long-loved basic brushes for more advanced stylists.
- Too Faced Most Loved ($25) - A great pick for someone you know who loves Too Faced, but you aren't sure just what. SEPHORA offers a number of "most loved" kits from some of their favorite brands - find out what your budding beauty likes most, and go from there!
- Birchbox Subscription ($10/month) - Truly the gift that keeps on giving. And who wouldn't love to get a Christmas gift once a month for up to an entire year after Christmas?! With boxes focused on makeup, hair care, skin and more, you can find a Birchbox for anyone in your life.
- Sleeping Mask Discovery Set ($20) - A truly relaxing and spa-at-home experience for any budget. The sleep mask discovery set will let the makeup expert in your life experiment with their personal favorite mask and learn what they want to use on an ongoing basis.
- Boscia: Perfectly Poreless Collection ($39) - Yet another irreplaceable weapon in a makeup users arsenal. Even for those who have gorgeous skin, getting an even tone across your face means smoother makeup coverage - which means a better finish at the end of your makeup day.
- Clarisonic: Mia 1 Facial Sonic Cleansing ($99) - The tool for those who are looking to really expand their skin care process! Many people are turning to sonic cleansing tools; why not give your makeup lover a head start?