Just because it's cold outside doesn't mean your style has to suffer. Even if your attire calls for gloves and mittens, there are still nail trends inspired by the Fall/Winter 2015 collections that you'll want to try. With various colors and patterns, you are sure to find something to rock this winter. Whether you're into sparkle or matte, pairing with the right colors will have you on-trend this season.
1. "The Perfect Cover Up" varnish by Essie: No need to wear metal on your clothes this season. This slate-gray lacquer embodies the industrial trend seen on the runways this year.
2. "Black Cherry" Nail Varnish by Tom Ford: Tom Ford presents an ultra chic, cherry black to give your nails a couture edge this Fall.
3. "Marbre Noir d'Ashford" nail transfers by NCLA: Don't worry about waiting for your nails to dry this fall. Embrace instant nail fashion with these easy-to-use nail transfers for an on-trend optical illusion of marbled black and white.
4. "Bronze Insensé" & "Parure Scintillante" Varnishes by Givenchy: You can choose one or use both together for an added touch of sparkle this Fall! Whether you're a fan of understated shimmer or loud glitter, whichever you choose will make you stand out.
5. Laque Couture "Blue Galuchat" by Yves Saint Laurent: You can sport a leather jacket this year or use YSL's blue nail polish with an innovative leather effect.
6. "Verde Bosco" varnish by Docle & Gabbana: As seen on their runway show, D&G incorporates this tree green nail lacquer to mimic an enchanted forest.
7. Vernis In Love in "Tourmaline Noire" by Lancôme: This color will force a double-take! This iridescent black shimmers emerald in the light that adds a subtle touch of sparkle.
8. "Pastorale" varnish by Nars: Capturing the essence of luxury, Nars brings their iridescent rose gold tint as the heart of their new collection.
9. Color Riche varnish in "Noir Whisper" by L’Oréal Paris: As just the beginning of their "Darkest Shades of Grey" collection, L'Oréal introduces varying tones of grey to create a leather effect.
10. "Before Dawn" Studio varnish by MAC: This gel formula varnish brings a piece of the Amazon, with its khaki color as an addition to the earthy tones on trend this year.
11. N°214 varnish by Giorgio Armani: This chocolate-brown nail varnish will look as glamorous on your nails as the silk it was inspired by. This color captures the fall tones in the changing of the leaves.
12. "Diorette" varnish by Dior: There's always a pink tone for every season. This raspberry color will add a pop of color to any outfit.
Whether you change your nail color everyday or decide on one color for the rest of the season, there are several choices for you to try out! Embrace fall weather and its trends - they're all at your finger tips.