So, you think you want to try out false eyelashes. You've tried all the mascara tips you can find to make your lashes look fuller and longer. Nothing is giving you the volume you really want.
Here's a few tips on false eyelashes for beginners.
- Buy two sets or more of false lashes. A couple sets can be just cheap drugstore lashes, these will be used for practice. Get a really good set, like Lotus Lashes 100% natural mink lashes, for wearing out and about.
- Purchase good eyelash glue, like Lotus Brush-On Lash Glue. Be sure it's a high quality glue that will not come undone when you least want it to. Plus our Lotus Brush-On Lash Glue is specially formulated to make your false eyelashes last longer.
- Gather your arsenal. Lashes, glue, mirror, liner, mascara, cotton swabs, and a small pair of scissors (in case you want to trim the lashes). Go to your desk or kitchen table.
- Put glue on the cotton swab. This will enable you to evenly put glue on the eyelash strip. Apply glue. Of course, if you bought our Lotus Brush-On Lash Glue you can directly apply the glue to the eyelash band because of the ultra-thin applicator brush.
- Wait......about 30-60 seconds and allow the glue to get tacky, which will help the lash stick to your lid better.
- Now, with your mirror on the table, put your elbows up, and lean over the mirror to apply your lashes. This will steady your hands better for placement of your lashes.
- Use your eyeliner to blend the strip to your lid and apply mascara to your natural lashes before you apply your false eyelashes to blend your natural lashes to the false lashes. Always keep your mascara off of your false lashes to keep them beautiful and fluffy longer.
Practice, practice, practice! This is the best way to ensure a natural, perfect blend of false lashes.
A few more tips.......
- Do Not sleep with false lashes on.
- Carry your lash glue with you. This way you can always fix them if they become loose.
- Only good high-quality lashes like, Lotus Lashes 100% Mink lashes, can be used up to 25 times.
For more makeup and eyelash tips, contact us.
Leave a comment