The Best Lotus Lashes To Compliment Your Eye Shape
Posted on May 20 2020
Choosing the right cruelty-free mink eyelashes among those offered by Lotus Lashes can seem daunting, but have no fear! In this blog, we will walk you through varying options of lashes based on your eye shape. Step one is to identify your eye shape. Next, let's take a look at the options for each shape so you can enhance the natural beauty of your eyes!
1) Deep-Set Eyes: Go dramatic with your lashes if the lashes aren't long enough, to be visible beneath the brow bone. Don't let your brow bone steal the show! Lotus Lashes have plenty of high volume mink lashes to add intensity to your look.
2) Hooded Eyes: To add dimension to this eye shape, go for lashes with a mix of long and short strands. Also ideal for this eye shape, the longest lashes should be right above your pupil, which is ideal for this eye shape. The Medium Volume collection from Lotus Lashes features a wide variety perfect for this eye shape.
3) Round Eyes: Super thick and dark lashes actually take away from your gorgeous eyes, since this type of lashes can make your eyes look smaller. Instead, opt for long and lashes that fan upwards. You can find the perfect eyelashes for your round eyes in many Lotus Lashes' collections especially in our Ultra Fluffy and Crystal Collection.
4) Almond Eyes: Essentially, the world of mink lashes is your oyster. Most of the styles offered at Lotus Lashes will look gorgeous on you and send you confidently into the world. One suggestion is to choose a strategically crisscrossed lash for a naturally voluminous effect. Every collection has options for our almond-eyed clientage!
5) Mono-Lidded Eyes: You're lucky in that almost all of our Lotus Lashes will look beautiful on you, but to add volume, try full, crisscrossed lashes like the ones in our High Volume Collection.
We've got your back at Lotus Lashes. Whatever the shape of your eyes, we will find you the perfect mink lashes to enhance your natural beauty, making you feel more confident than ever!
Photo: Baby Love