1) How do I qualify for free shipping?
We offer free standard US shipping with any purchase of $20 or more, and free standard worldwide shipping with any purchase of $75 or more.
2) How long does shipping take?
Order by 12 PM PST weekdays (excluding federal holidays) for same day shipping. Please note that during sales/promotions there may be a slight delay in processing time.
Standard Shipping Costs & Delivery Times:
US $2.95 or free with $20 purchase (2-5 business days)
Canada & UK $9.95 or free with $75 purchase (4-7 business days)
All other countries $9.95 or free with $75 purchase (7-15 business days)
Expedited Shipping Costs & Delivery Times:
US $4.95 (2-3 business days)
Express Shipping Costs & Delivery Times:
US $19.95 (1-2 business days)
Canada $49.95 (3-5 business days)
All other countries $59.95 (3-5 business days)
*Delivery times are approximates only and do not include our processing time. In rare cases standard US shipping can take up to 2 weeks and international up to 40 business days. Holiday season delivery times may be longer than usual. Please allow the estimated delivery time to pass before contacting us. Note that international delivery times vary due to customs inspections. We are not responsible for any import taxes or customs duties charged on international orders. The recipient may be subject to these fees.
3) How do I track my order?
When your order has been shipped a confirmation email will be sent with the tracking number. You may also find the tracking number by signing into your My Account page and then viewing the order after it has been shipped.
4) How do I apply false eyelashes?
- Carefully remove the lash from the eyelash tray, and check the eyelash fit, by aligning it with your natural lash line. If the lash extends past the outside corner of your eye, trim the excess.
Tip: Use a tweezer to hold one end of the eyelash band and gently peel it from the tray. Do not use your hands. You may accidentally peel the fur off the band instead.
- Apply a thin line of adhesive to the lash band, and wait 30-60 seconds, or until glue becomes tacky. Lotus Brush-On Lash Glue is very easy to remove which will make your new mink lashes last longer! Lotus Brush-On Lash Glue is the lash adhesive we recommend using with all Lotus Lashes.
- Apply to eyelid as close to natural lash line as possible.
- Hold down for a few seconds, and allow glue to dry.
5) How do I care for my mink lashes?
Lash Care Instructions
- Keep away from water and heat.
- Remove before sleeping.
- After use, any excess glue should be carefully removed with a tweezer or fingers.
- Keep your mink lashes fluffy and beautiful longer by keeping mascara away from them.
- Always store lashes in the original lash tray, to keep their shape, and protect them for re-use.
For more tips and tricks you may read our blog post - How To Apply Your Mink Lashes and Make Them Last!
6) Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally, however; we do not ship to the following countries/continents: Africa, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Colombia, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Netherlands Antilles, Pakistan, Philippines, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates.
7) What payment methods do you accept?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, and Afterpay.
8) What is your return policy?
Please visit our Returns & Exchange page to read our current policy.
9) How do mink lashes differ from synthetic?
Mink lashes have a natural shine and texture that cannot be duplicated with synthetic lashes. They are lightweight, comfortable to wear and can be worn up to 25 times. Synthetic lashes look fake, do not last as long and can irritate your eyes.
10) What is mink?
Lotus Lashes are made from 100% natural sterilized mink fur. Cruelty-free, our mink is harvested during the mink animal's natural shedding season. We do not add any chemicals or dyes to our lashes making them lightweight and hypo-allergenic. We source only the highest quality mink fur for our lashes.
11) Do you offer a discount to makeup artists?
Yes, we offer a generous discount to professional makeup artists. Fill out our Lotus Pro application and someone from our team will get back to you within 1 business day. Find the Lotus Pro application here >
12) Do you sell wholesale?
Yes, Lotus Lashes are available to qualified salon owners, specialty boutiques and approved online retailers. To inquire about our exciting wholesale opportunities please visit our Wholesale page >
13) Can I get samples for my blog?
Please contact our media office and provide a link to your blog or website along with as much information about you site as possible. Who is your target audience, what country are you located, how many subscribers do you have, page views per month, etc., and someone will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Submit your request on our Contact page > or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14) How do I know when an item has been restocked?
If an item is out of stock you have the option to sign up for a notification on the product details page, and we will send you an email the moment the item is back in stock.
15) How does the Lotus Rewards Program Work?
Discover all the amazing benefits of becoming a Lotus Rewards Member on our Rewards Program page >
16) How do I check my gift card balance?
The balance is displayed beside the gift card when applied to cart during checkout. You may also check your gift card balance by visiting the unique gift card link sent via email.